- Drinking more water than any other beverage by more than double.
- Getting to bed at least eight hours before you plan to get up.
- Strength training to neutralize imbalances between opposing muscle groups.
- Eating a protein source for about 1/4 to 1/3 of every meal or snack.
- Doing 20-30 minutes of high-intensity, full-body, minimal impact cardio 2-3x per week.
- Consuming in the last third of the day less than half of what you eat in the first third.
- Making vegetables at least 25% of your diet.
These are my most common “hit list” items when clients seem frustrated with stalled efforts to get leaner. Practice all of them for the next four to six weeks.
Then watch the magic happen.
Learn more about how to get and stay in great shape? Contact Dan at Tri Valley Trainer